- Report A Violation
Report A Violation
Protection of the public is enhanced by the reporting of incidents which may be in violation of ND law or administrative code or grounds for disciplinary action by the Board. The Board requires all reporting of violations to be written and signed.
- A written and signed complaint is received by the Board.
- The licensee against whom the complaint is made will receive a copy of the complaint and be allowed to respond to the allegations in writing.
- The Board will consider the complaint and the licensee’s response at the next scheduled quarterly Board meeting after the licensee’s response is received.
- All correspondence between the Board and both the complainant and licensee will be conducted in writing.
- Once the Board makes a decision to either dismiss the complaint or initiate disciplinary action, both parties will be notified in writing by the Board’s legal counsel.
- Disciplinary action process begins, if applicable.
Types of Disciplinary Action
There is a wide range of disciplinary actions that may be taken, ranging from a letter of reprimand to the most severe action of revocation of license.
- Letter of reprimand;
- Continuing education requirement;
Filing a Complaint
Please print and complete the complaint form and send it to the Board office. You must sign the form but may request to remain anonymous, if necessary. It will be the determination of the Board to maintain your anonymity. Complaints may be mailed or emailed to the Board office.