Change Font Size:

Request Verification of ND License be Sent to Other Jurisdiction

Verification of ND License to another Jurisdiction/Agency

You may request an official verification of a ND Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant license containing the Board’s official seal to be sent to another state.  This verification can be completed on a designated form you provide or a verification letter on the Board’s official letterhead can be sent. Be sure it indicates on the form or in your request where it needs to be sent. There is no fee for this service.

Please email your request and designated form (if applicable) or mail it to:
NDBOTP - License Verifications
PO Box 4005
Bismarck, ND  58502-4005.
Page Updated: 11/28/2016 11:42:21 AM